No Limits Entire Wax Collection
Includes all 5 No Limits Collection#Hustle, #Dream Big, #Best Life, #Goals & #Shine
Celebrate your boundless spirit with our exhilarating #NoLimits Wax Collection, featuring five fragrances designed to inspire the trailblazer in all of us. The collection costs $24 and even includes a fun, decorative phone holder as a free gift!True to the collection name, each #NoLimits fragrance was inspired by a different, motivational mantra to help keep your eye on the prize:
- #DreamBig offers a burst of black currant, mimosa blossom, fresh pineapple and vanilla orchid.
- #BestLife keeps it sweet with apricot nectar, fresh blackberries, sugar crystals and mashed strawberry.
- #Hustle spurs you on with juniper leaves, coastal mist, lavender breeze and earthy driftwood.
- #Goals blends spirited citron zest and pomelo grounded with hints of cashmere and teakwood.
- #Shine radiates with tarocco orange, sparkling citron and yellow wildflower over creamy musk.
What is Scentsy?
Scentsy started as Scentsy Wickless Candles and sold electric candle warmers and wax blocks to use with the warmers, that some people still call Scentsy burners. But since we're not 'burning' anything and only warming the wax just above body temperature, we try to refrain from using that 'burning' term.
Over the years, Scentsy has expanded its product lines to room sprays, car bars, travel tins and Scentsy buddies. Just within the last few years, we have also added essential oils and diffusers to our lineup, in addition to cleaning products, laundry care and bath & body products. We're a fragrance company. Our products are available in our most liked, most popular scents. Black raspberry vanilla has been a classic and liked by just about everyone.
How many Scentsy Wax Cubes do I put in my candle warmer?
Depends, how strong to do like your fragrance? I like mine pretty strong, so I use 3-4 cubes at a time. Those 3-4 cubes last about 4 days when the warmer is on 24/7. I then use a cotton cleanup to get the wax out of the Scentsy warmer when I no longer smell it, and put another set of cubes in again.
Please join our live chat if you have any questions - we're here to help answer your questions and get you set up with your new Scentsy system!