Convention time is almost here!
Scentsy Convention 2012 – Las Vegas
Update: Scentsy’s annual convention is only a week away and I’m sure we won’t be disappointed. Being able to attend previous years, I can say from experience that the Scentsy convention is over the top, in a good way. I love actually meeting all the consultants that I’m friends with on facebook or twitter but have never had the chance to meet yet. This year, they have Scentsy’s backstage pass, which allows us to share more of the fun on facebook and twitter, and help engage those that are unable to attend. I’m also excited that convention is in Las Vegas this year. Yes, it will be hot, probably hotter than 2011 convention in Ft. Worth, Texas. But at least the casino’s will be cool.
You can sign up for convention on your scentsy workstation
What’s so exciting about convention? Let me tell you..
- Meeting all the other consultants from around the world, some you already know, but never get to see, and some you’ve heard of by name, but never met.
- Getting all the free products, all from the new catalog before it’s even released. Consultants usually get over $270 in products
- Hearing all the breaking news first hand – this year will be no different, and will be more exciting than any of the conventions yet. We will get to hear what the new Brand is that Scentsy consultants will be selling starting in September. Heidi and Orville Thompson will reveal what “brand X” is finally. Sure, there’s lots of speculation as to what brand x is. Some think it’s purses… others think it’s tools, some have even said it’s jarred chili. We’re all very anxious to hear what this new brand will be. Scentsy has a great future in that we’re not just wax and warmers anymore.
- The Scentsy Family has been created and we will be bigger than ever! This will be the biggest convention so far, and what better place to have it, LAS VEGAS!
- We will be able to hear some key note speakers like, Laura Stack, the Productivity Pro®, Carrie Wilkerson, also known as The Barefoot Executive™ and Dewitt Jones is a world-class photojournalist, National Geographic
- I also have the privilege this year to attend awards night, where I will be able to hear Colbie Caillat perform!
So, in just a few months, there will be thousands of us, dressed in purple and showing our Scentsy Spirit! Check out more convention information at our Scentsy convention site