Want to know the best way to get the most out of your Scentsy warmer and scent?
Here’s a list of our top 8 tips –
Scentsy Scent Suggestions
- Replace wax once fragrance has faded. Don’t add more, it will be diluted.
- Prolonged exposure to a fragrance may cause the olfactory senses to become temporarily less sensitive to that fragrance, creating the illusion that the scent has faded or is no longer present. Rotating between seven or more fragrances is recommended to enhance your fragrance experience.
- Save wax that is still fragrant by pouring it back into the original container. Saved wax can be reused until fragrance has faded.
- Thoroughly wipe any residual wax from your warmer dish before you add new wax.
- Use multiple cubes to increase the intensity of a fragrance and/or permeate a larger area.
- Larger areas will require more cubes and potentially more than one warmer in use. Note: this will not increase the time the fragrance lasts.
- Store wax in a cool, dry, dark place. Make sure you are maintaining any inventory properly with “FIFO,” or “First In First Out rotation”. (This means selling your oldest inventory first.)
- Create your own fragrances by combining Scentsy fragrances.
Please note: these fragrance tips are guidelines. Each individual’s experience of fragrance character (the way a fragrance smells) and their perception of fragrance strength will be different.