We all have been introduced to the direct selling industry in one way or another. You might know someone who is a consultant or are one that loves the products.
10 Reasons Why Scentsy is Different
I’m sure 80% of you have been approached about selling the product yourself. “Join my team” is a common phrase that you’ll hear when someone would like you to sign up to sell Scentsy. What exactly does that mean, when I “join your team?”
When someone signs up to sell Scentsy, they want to get their personal sales, of course.. however, it is also important to build a team of girls under you that will also work on their personal sales and build a team. You’ll also hear the term “pyramid scheme”. Well, I’m here to tell you that just because, as a consultant, you’ll earn commission on the consultants that join on your team, that doesn’t mean it’s a scam or that you can now sit back and just make money off your team. A Scentsy consultant is required to have at least $150 in one month out of a three month period. To get commission from those on your team, you’ll need to sell at least $500 personal retail volume.
So, now comes the “Why Scentsy is different” facts.
- I do not have to purchase inventory in hopes to sell it to someone (I only place orders when my customer’s purchase products)
- I can do this from home in my pajamas
- I can go do parties in jeans and a sweater (I do not have to wear a dress)
- New Catalogs only come out twice a year
- We’re a family. We support each other. We have the #ScentsySpirit
- Customer’s can purchase on your website and you do nothing (shipping is done by Scentsy)
- You can do catalog parties, collect orders, place orders without having inventory in order to make commission
- Scentsy Corporate is family. Orville & Heidi are involved. They inspire & motivate. They give us the tools we need.
- Your sponsor wants you to succeed, and not just so that they will too.
- One New Scent and One New Warmer are released monthly. Keeping the excitement going.
I’ve been a Scentsy consultant for 7 years. I have gone through many changes with the company. I’m blessed and thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this amazing company. I know you will feel the same!