2019 Scentsy Bring Back My Bar Winners
Available Jan. 1st
- Apple S’mores – Harvest apples, cinnamon glaze and a drop of coconut milk lend a tantalizing twist to classic toasted marshmallow, vanilla crème and warm cedar-wood.
- Rum Raisin Cookie – Freshly baked cookie dough sumptuously spiced with rum, raisin and clove will transport you to the corner bakery.
- Jumpin’ Jellybean – Welcome spring with the scent of jelly beans! Crisp pear and apple with zesty lemon in a base of mouth-watering sugar add fun and fruity sweetness to your home, anytime.
- Coconut Cotton – Sun-warmed cotton, creamy coconut milk, bright citrus, and white sandalwood transport you to a cabana on a tropical beach.
- World Traveler – Blackberry, dark pomegranate and oak bark inspire adventure.
- Rockin’ Ruby Razz – Birthday parties and punch bowls and presents piled high. This fruity blend of juicy orange, fresh strawberry and sweet candy glaze is a child’s best day all wrapped up in one perfect fragrance.
- Blond Wood & Moonflower – Pale, warm wood and amber envelop demure moonflower, delicate white roses and upturned lilies in a modern, magical fragrance.
- Thunderstorm – Very refreshing, sharp, spicy, outdoor fragrance; like the breeze in a storm.
- Vanilla Suede – Classic, comforting vanilla combined with rich amber and hints of sandalwood and spice – a cozy and subtly masculine fragrance
- Fields of Gold – Golden bergamot, reddest apple, and damask plum glow against rustic cashmere woods and exotic patchouli.
- Sticky Cinnamon Bun – Cinnamon and sweet icing with warm, nutty nuances.
- Southern Evening – Like a trace of perfume lingering sweetly in her wake, this romantic twirl of French lavender, geranium, subtle fruits and white musk will prove an enchanting escape.
- Cashmere – Sheer floral bouquet combines Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley and bergamot.
- Beach – Papaya and honeydew, sweetened with a hint of coconut.
- Blue Raspberry Ice – Remember racing to the neighborhood ice cream truck for those red, white and blue ice pops? This fragrance recreates those perfect childhood moments with a stack of sweet cherry, icy white lemon and blue raspberry.
- Central Park Pralines – A decadent confection of rich roasted pecans, buttery caramel and cinnamon sugar
- French Kiss – Sweet fig tenderly caressed by coconut pulp, exotic cedar and caramel.
- Sea Salt Mist – Beach grass, ocean mist, sea salt with mandarin and amber.
- Red Candy Apple – Macintosh apples, raspberry jam, berries, and strawberry milk, with brown sugar and cotton candy.
- Banana Nut Bread – Right from the oven with ripe bananas, nuts and spices.
- My Home – A new name for our favorite spicy cinnamon and floral scent – a must try!
- Wild What a Melon – Your little wild one will love this fun and fruity fragrance, bursting with ripe watermelon, green apple and scrumptious sugared pineapple.
- Dark Harbor – A romantic, exotic fragrance of kaffir lime and blue-green mint with notes of watery ocean lavender and mysterious amber.
- Blueberry Rush – A sweet surge of ripe blueberry leads a luscious bouquet of lively cranberry, black currant and pomegranate
- Happy Birthday -A “candy-licious” confection of sparkling sugar, fluffy whipped cream, and warm vanilla extract.
Scentsy fans have spoken! We tallied over 3.5 million Bring Back My Bar votes — and the following 20 fragrances landed at the top of the list. We hope your favorites are here!
And, as a THANK YOU for rallying the fans and voting your hearts out for Bring Back My Bar, we’ve added five bonus bars to the list. These five bars didn’t make the Top 20, but they’re favorites!