Join us for #SFR2016 in Nashville!
- Connect with your teams and an incredible network of people as passionate about Scentsy as you are.
- Celebrate each and every day, as we recognize your accomplishments throughout.
- Learn through an interactive business experience, customized training and expert speakers.
- Be inspired and have fun. Get ready to dance to the music and “share your song” in Music City. From motivational messaging to the Scentsy Family Store to the Scentsy 5K and throughout Reunion, you will feel the Scentsy Spirit!
Register April 4-15 and save $50 off the price of Reunion.
- Consultant/Guest full registration: $250 if you register April 4-15; $300 if you register April 16 through May 31. Includes general sessions, breakouts, an exclusive Grand Ole Opry concert PLUS a business/product kit containing new products, sales tools, Reunion training and business assets shipped right to your house.
- Consultant/Guest training-only registration: $125 and available through May 31, space permitting. Includes all full registration activities and training without the business/product kit.
- New Consultants: If a Consultant enrolls after April 15, they can register for Reunion at the discounted full registration $250 rate if they register within 30 days of their enrollment date.
- Grand Ole Opry only: $50 and available until May 31, space permitting.
All registered attendees get to attend an exclusive concert at the Grand Ole Opry!
Registration opens for everyone April 4! Wish Upon a Scentsy Star Incentive Trip earners who selected Scentsy Family Reunion for their trip, as well as Directors and above, can register for Reunion April 1.
“Like” our Scentsy Family Events Facebook page for behind the scenes info leading up to the event.
Room blocks at the Gaylord Opryland Resort will open April 1. More information available on your Workstation and a new Reunion website on April 1.
We can’t wait to see you in Nashville!
Are you a Director or above? Check out the special events just for you!
- Monday, July 18: Early check in for Directors and above. Join Heidi and Orville Thompson and the home office team for Leadership Night at the Wildhorse Saloon featuring guest speakers, dinner and country line dancing!
- Tuesday, July 19: Exclusive executive leadership training for Star Directors and SuperStar Directors at the prestigious Vanderbilt University Executive Development Institute. Training is expected to run 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Details coming soon, but please save the date!
- Wednesday, July 20: Training breakouts designed specifically for Scentsy leaders.