Scentsy Wickless Candles – An electric candle warmer that uses a light bulb to warm the highly scented scentsy wax bars.
How to Join Scentsy
You’d like to sell Scentsy, but you’re not sure how to join and become a Scentsy consultant? As a Star Director with Scentsy, I can help you get started.
Here’s a few facts and answers to questions that I received through my online chat.
- First of all, you have to sign up under a current consultant.
- You do NOT have to sign up under someone in your town or state.
- The $99 you pay to join is for the enrollment kit / starter kit that you will receive. This starter kit is sent out from the Scentsy warehouse within two business days, so you can get started right away. If you’d like to see the contents of the Starter kit, check it out here: Scentsy Enrollment kit contents
- You do not have to have home parties to sell Scentsy. You can have catalog parties, sell online, or to just family and friends.
- There is no monthly requirement to remain a consultant. The only requirement is that you sell at least $1 worth of product between July – December each year. If, however, you have people under you (downline) you will need to have at least $150 in personal retail sales to keep those people under you, if you don’t meet that requirement, your downline recruits will roll up to your sponsor.
- People can order directly from your Scentsy website and it will get shipped from the warehouse to their front door.
- As a Scentsy Consultant, you do not get a discount upfront on the products you purchase. Instead, you get 20% on everything you sell, even if it’s for you. This helps you not have to carry inventory and have to sell it to make money. You put the orders in, when someone places them with you.
- Scentsy issues you a Scentsy visa paycard after you join. Your commission from the previous month will be loaded in our PayPortal on the 10th of every month. You have the choice to have it transferred to your bank account or on the visa paycard.
- After enrolling, you will get access to your scentsy personal website for a full three months for FREE. If you choose to keep it, it’s only $10 a month. It’s totally optional. But worth every penny.
- There are incentives, promotions and awards you can earn as a scentsy consultant.
- You can enroll in the scent of the month club for only $35 a month and get the following products:
11 Scentsy Bars (scent of that month)
1 room spray
1 full size party tester ( to add to your others that came in your kit)
1 basket tester (a smaller tester size)
50 scent of the month brochures
That’s over $65 worth of product for only $35 !
Those are the questions that I get asked the most. I will be updating this list as I get asked more. I’m a Star Director, I’m very active in my Scentsy business and have almost 400 in my group from all over the US, Canada & Ireland. I’m here to help! Do YOU have any questions?
You can Sign up to join Scentsy Here