Scentsy has opened it’s doors in Australia – Who’s ready to Join?
Sign up to Sell Scentsy in Australia
So excited to announce that you can now sign up to sell Scentsy in Australia! Ground floor opportunity for all of you in the following areas and their surrounding locations:
- Central Coast
- Gold Coast City
As a Scentsy Family Consultant, you’ll soon discover how fulfilling and enjoyable your work can be. Whether you’ve chosen to join Scentsy Fragrance or Grace Adele, you’ll be sharing wonderful products and a thriving business opportunity with others.
You’ll also have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally while working alongside a company that is committed to your success. As you work to grow your business, remember that we’re always here to help.
By joining Scentsy Family, you’ve started an amazing journey. As a Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to reach your goals, earn income, and have a great time doing it.
Yet as excited as you are, you may be wondering: Where do I begin? Here are some important first steps to get you off to a great start!
- Have a launch party. Your launch party is your chance to tell everyone you know about your new business. A strong launch party — ideally held within your first 10 days as a Consultant — will also help you achieve the Shooting Star Award and truly energise your business.
- Make a plan for achieving the Shooting Star Award. To qualify for the Shooting Star Award, you need to reach 500 PRV points in your first 15 days as a Consultant. Once you achieve the award, you’ll earn the opportunity to purchase the Shooting Star Enhancement Kit, a collection of deeply discounted products you can use to create stunning party displays. And, you’ll be well on your way to earning the Scensational Start Award during your first 70 days as a Consultant. Whether you achieve Level 1, 2, or 3 of the award, you’ll earn generous Product Credit that can be reinvested in your business, a Certificate of Achievement, a lapel pin, and recognition on the News tab of the Workstation.
- Set up your Personal Website (PWS). Your PWS is where customers and guests can view products, join parties, learn more about you, and so much more. Don’t forget to add your picture and write your Scentsy Family story. Be sure to explain why you joined, and update it frequently as you reach your goals and grow your business!
- Familiarize yourself with your Starter Kit. It includes everything you need to help people fall in love with our products. Also become familiar with Host Rewards — your most powerful tool for booking parties!
- Visit the Training Centre. Watch videos and get great ideas from other Consultants for growing your business.
- Read your Scentsy Family Consultant Guide. It introduces the most important information you need to get off to a good start. Along with the guidelines and practical details you need to run your Scentsy Family business, you’ll also discover things that motivate and inspire you. And since we’ve found that Consultants who read this guide thoroughly tend to enjoy greater success in their businesses, we encourage you to spend some time becoming familiar with its contents.
Thank you for embarking on this exciting new adventure with us. We cherish your contribution and wish you every success!