Here comes Spider-Man
Calling all Super Heroes! Marvel’s Spider-Man is swooping in!
I don’t know about you and your house, but in our house, we love Spiderman!
Spider-Man is Marvel’s most popular Super Hero, reaching a wide audience from comic books to the big screen.
The Spider-Man Scentsy Buddy comes with a preselected Scent Pak in Marvel: Nine Realms, the fragrance created especially for our Marvel products.
And because Super Heroes are stronger together, some of your other favorite Marvel characters are also here for a limited time!
Our Marvel’s Avengers Scent Circles come in a pack of four and feature Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and a group pose. Plus, there’s a bundle available.
Here are the options
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – Scentsy Buddy with a Marvel: Nine Realms – Scent Pak
- A bundle featuring the Spider-Man – Scentsy Buddy (including his Scent Pak) and Marvel: Nine Realms Scentsy Bar
- Pack of four Marvel’s Avengers – Scent Circles, fragranced in Marvel: Nine Realms
- Marvel: Nine Realms – Scent Pak
And the fragrance created with Marvel characters in mind? It can only be described as super:
Marvel: Nine Realms: A heroic mix of lime zest and blue tea keep you connected to the universe, while lavender lightning really packs a punch.
Exclusively for Scentsy Club: Starting Aug. 12, Marvel: Nine Realms Scentsy Bars are eligible to add to Scentsy Club subscriptions. These additions must be made by 11:59 p.m. PT Sept. 11, 2019, or as long as the fragrance is available beyond that date.* Get this fragrance shipped to you on a regular basis — as long as you want — by taking advantage of Scentsy Club’s Always Get My Bar perk. Otherwise, Marvel: Nine Realms is only available while supplies last.
Partnership with Lucas not too far, far away …
When we announced the Spider-Man promotion , we also revealed the Darth Vader™ – Scentsy Warmer and the Star Wars™: Dark Side of the Force – Scentsy Bar that will be coming soon as part of our relationship with Lucasfilm. Keep your eyes out for that promotion in the next couple weeks
Did you know:
- Spider-Man, created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko, first appeared in August 1962 in Amazing Fantasy #15.
- Spider-Man wasn’t actually going to be a spider based superhero. Stan Lee actually wanted to base a comic on a fly or insect but decided on a spider.
- Marvel’s first spider was actually Spider-Man. Journey into Mystery released a month before his first appearance, featured a giant spider.
- The high school library, used for one of the “The Amazing Spider-Man’s” battle scenes, used a separate stage and was made of almost 3,000 feet of fake Styrofoam books with real covers.
- Spider-Man did wonders for us youngsters; he was actually the first teen-hero who wasn’t an adult’s sidekick.
- The correct way of writing the spider’s name is actually Spider-Man, Stan Lee specifically placed a hyphen to avoid confusion with “Superman”.
- The Amazing Spider-Man finally made his last appearance in volume 1 in the 700th edition, released December 2012.
- Spider-Man’s web dissolves within an hour and yet is strong enough to hold the Hulk.
- Spider-Man’s web is faster than a bullet, in one situation Spider-Man managed to web a gun as the trigger was pulled.
- Spider-Man is a very clever businessman, he has a doctorate and runs Parker Industries.